This week’s Feature Friday is Hannah Lunn! Hannah is our People Operations and Executive Assistant at Velez managed Services and ensures #TeamVelez has everything they need to work to their best ability and be happy.
Work Related Questions
- What is your role at Velez?
I am a People Operations and Executive Assistant.
- What does your typical workday involve? (day to day duties)
My role in People Operations involves helping manage the employee life-cycle. I assist with recruitment, onboarding, training and the overall wellbeing of employees alongside making sure everyone in the office has access to the equipment they need. The executive assistant side of my role involves assisting the CEO- Sean Price– with booking meetings and travel arrangements, emails and schedule management.
- What do you enjoy most about your role at Velez?
My favourite thing is that no two days are the same. Every morning I set myself a to-do list and I have never had the same list twice.
- What motivates you at work?
Knowing that what I do makes a difference to the people here especially in terms of wellbeing.
4. Where is the best place you have visited in the world?
I haven’t been to enough places to make that judgement yet.
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
If I could, I would be multi-lingual. I would love to be able to communicate with anyone, from anywhere.
6. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do or buy?
I’d pay off my mortgage.
7. What 3 items would you take with you to a deserted island?
Fishing net, knife and flint fire starter.
8. What is your favourite tv show?
Don’t have one in particular.
9. What artist/ band is your guilty pleasure?
Mumford and Sons.
10. What do you like to eat? Favourite food?
11. What would be your superpower and why?
The power to alter probability – the odds of my numbers coming up in the lottery would dramatically improve.
12. Do you have a motto or personal mantra?